10.19.2009

Lunch Time

Happy lunch time to all!

I was starved by the time lunch came around. D bought us some pitas from Pita Pit. It's so handy when you live in the city! All you have to do is walk down the street to get food when you don't feel like cooking - a new concept to this farm girl.

My pita consisted of a whole wheat pita, chicken breast, lettuce, mushrooms, green peppers, carrots, pickles, cucumbers and honey mustard dressing.
















So good! It took me about 2 minutes to engulf the entire thing.
















Well almost the entire thing.

And then this...
















Half of a homemade oatmeal cookie. I now feel satisfied and ready for a workout!

My afternoon class was cancelled; however, it's not totally a good thing. I still have to do all the work we were going to do in class with no guidance of an instructor. Ah well, I'll get it done!

Have a lovely afternoon, I'll see ya in the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment