4.16.2010

I Almost Forgot!

Hi friends,

How was your day? Mine was amazing. I worked out!!

So let's talk about that first, my workout.

I ran to the gym, which is barely under 2 miles. It took me about 17 minutes (it was pretty windy this morning, so I'm happy about my time).

When I got in the gym I did an arm workout:

  • push ups - 3 sets of 12
  • shoulder presses - 30 pounds, 3 sets of 12 
  • bench dips - 3 sets of 12
  • chest flies on a stability ball - 24 pounds, 3 sets of 12
  • chest press - 30 pounds, 3 sets of 12
  • front raise - 20 pounds, 3 sets of 12
  • lateral raise - 20 pounds, 3 sets of 12
  • crunches - 3 sets of 15
Then I hit the sidewalk, and ran the other 2 miles home. 

My workout was an 1 hour and 30 minutes. I burned 801 calories. My heart rate peaked at 188 bpm, my average heart rate was 158 bpm

I came home and wasn't really hungry, but I knew I hadn't eaten for about 5 hours, so I ate lunch

















  • Italian chicken sausage 
  • 3 cups cabbage 
  • 1/2 cup brussel sprouts 
  • 1/2 T worcestershire sauce 
  • hot sauce
THIS hot sauce.

 























My favorite hot sauce. 

After I gobbled up my lunch, I went and got cleaned up. My stomach started growling while I was in the shower. 

Hence lunch part 2

















  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 100 grams of strawberry yogurt 
I almost forgot to take a photo of my dinner for you guys. Luckily I stopped part way through!

















I made D and I burgers (mine's buried under that white sauce, which was a spicy mayo), roasted potatoes, and a mixed green salad.

It was pretty amazing. I've been craving red meat, and I have no idea why! It was delicious.    

Right now I'm not sure what dessert will be, but I hope it's as good as all my other meals. 

Have a great night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment