4.07.2010

Problems

Hey gang,

Sorry for the long absence. I was away from Internet access for Easter. D and I went with my parents to my mom's family's ranch. They all live on farms, which are located an hour away from any city. This makes it really hard for them to get consistent Internet access. It was so much fun being there with them - lots of good food and company. The only problem was that while we were there, my camera broke. I don't know how it happened. All my photos from the weekend were deleted, and it won't let me take any new ones. Needless to say, this is a problem when your blog revolves around pictures... so please be patient with me while I have to go get it fixed up!

Thanks everyone. Hoping to talk to you all sooner rather than later...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shayna,

    Just started reading your blog and I'm really enjoying it! Sorry about your camera =/ On a happier note tho, sounds like an amazing mini-vacation. I grew up horseback riding and LOVE the country. How amazing to have a ranch! =)

    Oh and I saw your pic of the oatbran breakfast. It looks very tasty! Do you prefer this to oatmeal? I've only really tried it in my protein bar recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for reading. Hoping I'll be back up and running with my camera soon.

    I prefer oat over oat bran, but I like to switch up every now and again.

    To answer your pumpkin oats question - I always use the stovetop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm gonna give it a try. I usually prefer the stovetop as well when I have time because I tend to explode it in the microwave =)

    ReplyDelete