4.17.2010

Hip Issues (again)

Well, it seems I did a number to my hip yesterday during my workout. I even did hip opening yoga last night to prevent this from happening, sadly I've been limping around all morning. I hate my hip problems. I think it may be time to seek out some physio therapy.

__________
On a lighter note, I enjoyed another awesome breaky this morning.

















Chocolate Pumpkin Breakfast Cookie

  • 30 grams oats
  • 2 T pumpkin puree
  • 1 T almond milk
  • 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder 
  • 1 T almond butter
Mix it all up, spread on a plate, and let it sit in the fridge overnight. 

In the morning add any toppings you like. My favorite right now are strawberries (50 grams this morning) and yogurt (1/3 of a cup). 

__________

I was supposed to go on a 14 km run this morning with a few friends, but my hips aren't letting that happen. I'm thinking I'll do biceps and back instead. 

Have a great Saturday :) 

2 comments:

  1. hi i just found your blog! It's so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that breakfast cookie looks so tasty!!

    ReplyDelete