4.18.2010

Can't Wait

Hello - thanks for stopping by :)

I can't wait for this week to be over. Then I'm free for the summer! Whoot!

Before church this morning, I ate this beauty for breakfast.


















  • 30 grams oats
  • 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 T UVAB
  • 1 T natural PB
It's been awhile since I've had a breakfast cookie with banana in it. It was SO sweet! I almost went back to the fridge to put some plain yogurt on it to mellow it out, but I wanted to keep my breakfast calorie-light because I knew we were going out for lunch after church. 

I didn't bring my camera with me to the restaurant, I was just going to use my iphone to take a few pictures, unfortunately my iphone was dead. So I'm sorry to say, I have no pictures of my lunch. I had a poached egg sandwich with tomato and herb mayo with hashbrowns. It was face rockin. 

When we came home I got to work on a final project and snacked on this. 

















  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 100 grams strawberry yogurt
  • 4 small strawberries 
I kept working on my project, and then it was time to go to church for the evening service. 

I was starving by the time we got back to house, so I whipped up this salad. 

















  • 1 Italian chicken sausage 
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 1/2 tomato
  • 2 cups romaine 
  • 1 cup mixed salad greens
  • balsamic dressing 
















It hit the spot. D's out riding his Harley around town with some of his friends. Time for me to get back to my books. 

Have a great night everyone! :) 

1 comment:

  1. mmm I need to get some of that apple sausage!! What brand do you get?

    ReplyDelete