4.14.2010

I'm Back! :)

I got my camera working!! I'm so excited. Turns out, all it needed was an update. Silly me ;)

















This makes Shayna happy.

So what can I update you guys on...

Workouts

I'm taking a few days off. I felt like I was on the verge of overtraining, so I stopped before it was too late. I'm on my third day of "taking it easy," and I have two more to go. I'm itching to get sweat all over me! The first few days I was loving not always wearing my hair in a ponytail or having to shower sometimes twice a day, and I was getting worried I wouldn't be motivated to start training again. I'm not worried about this anymore!

Food

Although I don't have pictures of all the meals I've missed documenting, I do have this morning overnight oats.

















Sorry, this picture is terrible! Where I live there's no sunlight at 6:30 a.m. Sucks - that's all there is to say about it.

Overnight Oats

In the bowl last night

  • 30 grams oats
  • 1.5 T chia seed
  • 2/3 cup skim milk
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/4 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg 
Toppings
  • Peanut butter
  • 4 grams unsweetened shredded coconut 


Today's Plan

  • Study
  • Write my editing final
Those are the only two things on this girls mind. 

Have a great day everyone. It's great to be back :)

1 comment:

  1. Your oats look so tasty! I still haven't made any overnight oats, I think that makes me the only blogger that hasn't lol. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete