11.05.2009

Back from Class


Hello everyone,

Here's how the day started:
















A bowl of leftover oats from yesterday. I added some milk and a scoop of natural peanut bu Remember how I said I made the biggest pot of oats, I had ever made before? Well look at what I had to store the leftovers in:























That's a frozen yogurt tub. All of our other tupperware was too small. Looks like I won't have to make oats for a while ha!

Class was alright today, except towards the end, I got so hungry! I felt my blood sugars just drop in English. It made it so hard for me to concentrate. So as soon as I got home I started on lunch.
















Simple 2 egg burrito with a tiny bit of cheese and salsa, all wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla shell. I was too hungry to chop up any vegtables to put in there. I justified it by adding lots of salsa.
















After finishing the burrito, I was still hungry. So I finished up the rest of the granola we had and added a little milk. There really wasn't much granola left (less than 1/2 a cup).

No comments:

Post a Comment