11.07.2009

IT'S SATURDAY!


Well good morning!

First off, let me apologize for not posting last night. D and I went over to my parents house for dinner, and we didn't get home till late.

However, dinner was fantastic!

We started off with an amazing French onion soup.
















This was incredible. Honestly, one of the best soups I've ever had. Salty, but still balanced.

Then moved unto a roast organic chicken - this chicken was so juicy. Organic does taste SO much better. I'm thinking of switching... I know, I'm a little behind. I just hate how expensive it is.
















mashed potatoes - fluffy goodness.
















roast beats and carrots.
















The meal was good. I was full for hours afterwards.

Breakfast this morning was great. Pumpkin oats! I made another tub of it.
















I added 2 cups of oats, the other half of my pumpkin puree, ground ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, maple syrup, peanut butter. I topped it all off with pecans and almonds.























I don't think I could ever get sick of this combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment