11.12.2009

Greetings from the Chilly North


Hi everyone,

It was a CHILLY morning, and my cold breakfast didn't help to stay warm.
















My breakfast was plain non-fat yogurt, a scoop of peanut butter, a little bit of trail mix, half an apple, and reeses pieces cereal (LOVE this). It was OK, but I won't be having another bowl of yogurt until the temperature comes back up. It's minus 4 today, and I know I live in Canada, and should be used to these temperatures, but I don't think anyone ever gets used to cold!

I got home from my 8 a.m. class and was starving! Another disadvantage about yogurt bowls satisfy your hunger as much as a bowl of oatmeal does (at least for me). So I ate two unpictured Christmas oranges.

Now I'm enjoying lunch. A hot meal this time.
















Sweet & Sour Chicken, from last night's supper, served over rice.

I gotta get back to work on some homework. Talk to you in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment