11.16.2009

Found Em!


Good morning,

A few days ago, D and I went grocery shopping. This is not the exciting part... the exciting part is that I found them! I FOUND THEM! Organic steal cut oats in the BULK BINS! Amazing, I know.























So this morning, I coooked me some oats. They might not look tasty, but trust me, the steal cut oat makes all the difference! This bowl had 1/3 a cup steal cut oats, more than 4 times that amount in water/milk, 1/2 a banana, and a scoop of natural peanut butter.

Now I've been sipping and rewarming this cup of coffee.
















Instead of using milk and sweetner (this is what normally goes into my coffee), I used a splash of eggnog. Oh-my-word. This tasted like the perfect homemade equivalent to the eggnog latte from Starbucks. This may become a new tradition :)

Any ways... time to go to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment