11.04.2009

Two Mugs


Morning everyone!

I feel so rested this morning. Gotta love great sleeps. After D and I were married and we moved into together, I had terrible sleeps. I think it was the whole sharing the bed thing, but now that I'm used to it, I have the most amazing sleeps. Feels so good!

Now to breakfast: PUMPKIN OATS

D and I went grocery shopping last night, and I went around the grocery store, frantically looking for pumpkin puree. When I found it, I almost made a scream of joy. I refrained; however, since that probably would have scared the people around me. Ha! Who knew pumpkin puree could bring such happiness to a girl.






This oatmeal is from one of the largest pots of oats I've ever made. Since D is on days, and I have my early morning class again tomorrow, I made extra.

The oats had 2 cups of oats, 3 cups of water, 1 cup (and a little extra) of milk, half a 28 ounce can of pumpkin puree, a mashed banana, a swirl of maple syrup, ground ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves, and a boatload of cinnamon!








So tasty! This mug of oats, definitely fixed my hankering for pumpkin.
















Who can live without coffee? If you're one of these fortunate people, I congratulate you. It must be a wonderful feeling to be fully awake without chugging one of these mugs full of joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment