2.22.2010

Food (hang) Over

Good morning to you!

I hope everyone's night was splendid and filled with rest. The concert last night was awesome! Our seats were amazing. We sat in the highest box, closest to the stage = incredible!



The Fray are so talented. Their live music sounds better than their CDs.
Before leaving for the concert I had this bowl of 1% cottage cheese and a small organic apple peppered with cinnamon.






After the concert (since it was my high caloric day), we went out for supper to one of my favorite restaurants - Joey's. Warning... the photo you are about to see is horeness and should not be used to vindicate your ideas of me being a horrible photographer. It was dark! AND I was using my iphone!


This was a goat cheese with chicken quesadilla. D and I split this and an unpictured tuna club. I also ate an unpictured house salad. I was surprised how disappointed by the meal I was (this used to be my absolute favorite meal)... I think it's because I've been eating SO clean lately, my pallet has changed. To make that even worse, by the time we were home my stomach was in knots and I thought I was truly going to throw up. I know it wasn't food poisoning because D wasn't sick at all, and we ate the same things. Oh well... Today we'll be another clean day, so it should be ok.

Breakfast this morning was a bowl of overnight oats.






Last night I put in my bowl:

1/2 cup oats
1/2 tbls chia seeds
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt

This morning I added:

a "baked" apple (warmed in the microwave)
tons of cinnamon
1 tbls natural peanut butter

It's gym time! I think I'll run about 3 miles today, but I'll tell you all about that later.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment