2.22.2010

Shrimp Feast

Evening folks,

Today has been one productive day: including 2 classes, a midterm, and an in-class assignment. And still the school work isn't finished. I've got to finish a paper and study for another midterm on Wednesday. The sad thing there is only three more years of this bliss right ;)

For lunch I had this baggy of Puffins (my favorite cereal right now).



















Then this wginormous salad.



















It had:

about 3 cups of lettuce
2 carrots
half of a cucumber
about 1/3 cup of hummus
2 tbsp organic balsamic dressing

It hit the spot.

During my last class I had a protein bar. Sorry, there's no picture. I didn't think it was appropriate to whip out my camera to take a picture halfway through class. Ha!

After class I came home and immediately started thinking about dinner. I knew it needed to be fast so that I could start studying ASAP... so shrimp seemed perfect.

I went to my go-to-shrimp recipe. All it is, is:

1 tbsp EVOO
1 onion
3 garlic cloves
dried basil
dried oregano
dried red pepper flakes
1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
salt and pepper
1 stevia packet
1 340 grams of shrimp (tonight I used wild, Canadian shrimp)

*This recipe will make 3 servings.

I also made a pot of brown rice and 2 heads of broccoli.














I hope you all have an amazing night! I'm thinking there might be some chia pudding in my near future... Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment