10.30.2009

All Work and No Play


Good afternoon!

I hope your day has been fantastic! Mine has been a struggle between having to get an assignment done for Tuesday and wanted to just sit around the house, wrapped up in a blanket, while drinking a hot, rich mug of hot chocolate, and reading a book.

Since breakfast was eaten a little late, so was my lunch.
















I had a PB & J sandwich with a sprinkling of granola for a little add crunch.
































Shortly after, I enjoyed another Christmas orange. I can't wait for Christmas this year! I get to see my sister who's been away at an internship program in Seattle since September. I think D and I will be going out for dinner tonight, which makes me excited. I don't even remember the last time we went out!

No comments:

Post a Comment