10.27.2009

A First for Everything

Hi Everyone,

I hope your day was fantastic.

After I finished my last post, I decided I was still hungry. We have some bread that needs to be used up so I decided on french toast.
















Then headed off to my last class of the day. As soon as I was home, I started on dinner.

Just a few minutes ago D and I ate our first Turkey Ragu with Polenta.
















I don't want to give away the recipe because it's not exactly where I want it to be quite yet. I'll keep working on it and when it's good enough to share, you'll all know.
















Very rarely we enjoy a class of red wine together, but since the recipe called for a good dose of wine, I decided I'd go pick up a bottle, and we could finish whatever wasn't used up in the ragu. Next time I make it, I'd love to have the ragu made in the morning and let it simmer all day. It's just one of those rich flavors that perfects with time.

I'm already thinking about dessert :)


No comments:

Post a Comment