10.22.2009

Two Breakfasts in ONE Day


Afternoon,

I had another 8 a.m. class this morning, which is why I didn't post around breakfast time. Also since I had an 8 a.m. class, I had the leftover oats from yesterday to save myself some time.
















Mix the oats with a slash of milk and a dollop of peanut butter and I had myself some tasty pumpkin oats.

When I have early morning classes, I always go to Starbucks for some acaffeine.























I didn't eat lunch till around 1 p.m. Needless to say I was starving. So I grabbed the fastest thing I could.























The rest of my non-fat yogurt, another dollop of peanut butter, tons of cinnamon, a chopped up fuji apple and a handful of cinnamon toast crunch.























It definitely hit the spot. TWO breakfast in ONE day! D and I are going shopping for clothes. It's what we like to do for each other's birthday presents. Just set an amount we're willing to spend on the other person for their birthday and go shopping together. It's a lot of fun.

Tonight we're going to my parents house for D's birthday dinner. My mom told me what we're having - pork chops. I'm not a huge fan of pork (unless it's bacony goodness), but she is a fantastic cook. So I know it'll be great!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment