10.20.2009

Can it be Over Yet?

Good evening everyone,

Today felt too long. It feels like it should be past ten and I should be getting ready for bed. Unfortunately, I still have most of a paper to write for tomorrow morning, so there won't be any early nights here!

Let me run through my food situation today. Be warned, it's boring and minimal.

Breakfast was probably the best part - muesli.
















This bowl contained 1/3 cup of oats, 1/3 cup of milk, 1/3 cup of yogurt, golden raisins, almond slices, cinnamon, 1/2 a banana, a drizzle of honey, and a spoonful of peanut butter. This equation = tasty.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have an 8 am class. So I eat breakfast around quarter to 7. This means I'm starving by 11. I usually forget to back along a snack, but today I was prepared!














































I had a baggy of vector cereal, raw almonds, cranberries, and 3 dried apricots. The apricots are my favorite part.

The good news is I did remember a snack, bad news... I didn't remember a lunch. So my snack turned into my lunch and needless to say I was starving by dinner. After a quick stop at the grocery store I headed home with a rotisserie chicken, fuji apples, and a head of iceberg lettuce in hand.

Once home, I made quesadillas. I totally forgot to take a picture of them though. Sorry, I was starving and dug right in. I was so disappointed with the flavor of them though I stopped halfway through and handed the rest off to D.

Weird day, bad mood, ready for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment