10.27.2009

Cold Food for a Cold Day

It's a miserable day here. It's been half raining and half snowing on and off all day. Today is also my long day at school. Well usually it is, but I skipped my second class. Skipping class can feel incredibly liberating!

I did go to my 8:00 a.m class; however, which means a quick, pre-made breakfast.
















Muesli with 1/3 cup of oats, 1/3 cup of milk, 1/3 cup of non-fat plain yogurt, a small handful of raisins, and about the same amount of unsweetened shredded coconut. In the morning, I added a scoop of natural peanut butter, and about 1/4 a cup of maple granola I made last night. I loved the crunch the granola added to the bowl of oats.

I just finished grocery shopping for our meal tonight. I'm really excited about it! It'll be my first attempt at polenta. I hope I do alright! It seems simple enough. Now I'm snacking on fruit salad I made a few days ago.
















My plastic container is sure classy eh?
















It has grapefruit, and orange sections, along with green grapes. I love this combination.

I can't wait to let you all know how dinner goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment