10.19.2009

It's Gonna be a Late One

I hope everyone had a wonderfully productive day today.

Mine feels a little bit like chaos now. It seems like my workload just keeps getting bigger and bigger by the minute.

Here's what my afternoon and evening looked like:

D and I went to the gym this afternoon for a killer arm workout. It felt great to push my muscles to the limit.

When we got back I hit the books almost immediately, but not before I showered and changed of course. I had this as a little snack to hold me over till we ate dinner.
















A small portion of plain yogurt, honey, peanut butter, cinnamon, sliced almonds, and vector cereal.
















It was just what I needed to get me through the late afternoon work slump. At about quarter to 5 I felt like I just needed a brain-break. Ever get those? So I put dinner in the oven and watched a little Judge Judy. The drama on that show just makes you thankful for your own life I find, no matter how hectic it currently is.

Dinner didn't look all together beautiful, which made the taste of it even more surprising.
















We had lasagna. This was my first attempt at making lasagna (if you don't count that time I was 10 and wanted to make dinner for my Mom and Dad). I was disappointed with it's appearance. It seemed WAY too watery. I tried a bite before I served some to D and I was shocked at how good it tasted! Usually I'm my own worst critic (I mean really? Who's not?), but it was so good. I dished D up a plate and then myself. It was yummy. We even went back for seconds.
































I really wish I could keep blogging. But work calls unfortunately. Tomorrow is my long day at school and who knows how long I'll be up tonight finishing up some papers and what not.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment