10.21.2009

A Better Day!

Good evening!

Today turned out to be a much better day than yesterday. Thankfully!

When I arrived to my research class I met up with a friend. Once we started chatting my day was getting better. Halfway through class we get a 15 minute break to grab some lunch. I went down to our caffateria, since I completely forget to grab something from our kitchen, AGAIN this morning.























This is their minestrone soup. Looks homemade; all the vegetables are different sizes and it isn't a fake red colour, like most canned minestrone soups are.

Once class was over, I headed straight home. D and I played a board game and watched TV for a few hours. This really helped with my stress levels (even though I lost the game). We ate dinner a little early, around 5:30.
















Leftover lasagna! Good stuff.

D went to go play hockey, I decided to stay home to work on a few upcoming papers. I think some yoga might be in order first though.

See you in the a.m.!

No comments:

Post a Comment