7.09.2009

Another Trip

Hi folks,

In about an hour I'll be flying on a plane to Toronto, Canada. D is from the Toronto area. Most of his family still lives there and they're throwing us a wedding shower! I'm pretty excited. I haven't met most of his extended family, so this will be the perfect opportunity to do just that.

Our agenda is pretty loaded this weekend. We won't get into the Toronto airport till 11:30 p.m. tonight. Then it's about an hour and fifteen minute drive back to D's parents house. This weekend is sure to be quite the whirlwind, but I couldn't be more excited to see D's family again and meet those I haven't been aquatinted with yet.

I doubt I'll have a chance to post till Monday. Can't wait to tell you all how it went and share my photos :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment