7.22.2009

Confusion that is this Blog

I feel as though I'm struggling to get a grip on this blogging thing. I just don't know which direction I want to take it quite yet... should I join those bloggers who blog their daily eats and exercise sessions? Should I begin to archive my favorite recipes? Or should I take a more journalist approach and file away reports on the latest "health trends" and "current issues"? I just can't decide.

So while I'm deciding, here's breakfast:



















Ingredients: 2 cups Spinach, 1 cup Almond Milk, 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt, 1 Banana, 1/2 cup Raspberries, and one scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder.













Very tasty, but with one problem. Can you see those little green specks in this shake? I can't handle that. If I'm going to have spinach in my smoothies, I can't be able to see the spinach AT ALL, if I'm to fully enjoy it.

Shouldn't be overly difficult to fix. I'm just going to start blending the spinach and almond milk first and then add all the other ingredients after. MmmMmmm good!

Lunch time? Oh I have photos of that too!













Now, don't be alarmed at what you see next...













Although it doesn't look too pretty, it sure was tasty! Amy knows what she's doing. I love these pre-made dishes. I've never purchased one before this and I have a small inkling this one won't be my last.

I'm hoping to see you all in the evening. Enjoy what's left of your afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Whatever you choose to do with your blog, I'm sure it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete