7.02.2009

Post Celebrations

Man, was I exhausted when I woke up this morning! It was a late night for a few of us who were at the ranch for the quading party... which was then followed by an early morning, unfortunately.

So what did I have to wake me up? You guessed it... a COFFEE.



















I have to say, I do feel better (more alert after I drink one of these). - More to come about coffee consumption tonight :)



















So lets chat about the party then... And what fun it was! Great food, with great company. It really can't get much better than that.

Here we have my mothers ribs (I did not partake, but I heard they were quite delicious)













Here we have the baked beans and potatoes wedges. The baked beans were INCREDIBLE, I even went back for seconds.













Here we have the coleslaw, buns, and corn. It was an interesting coleslaw. There were grapes and apples in it, which made for a tasty combo!













Here was my plate. I wasn't overly hungry, about an hour before we ate I had a small bowl of cereal - it completely ruined my appetite.













BUT THE BEST PART IS YET TO COME! DESSERT. It was angel food cake with mixed berries and whipped cream. SO GOOD and perfect for summer, wouldn't you say?













Here's D enjoying his dessert. I wasn't even going to have one until I took this picture. He just made it look so good!













I'll leave you with a few shots of the quading adventures...


























I'll see ya in the evening...

1 comment:

  1. what a fun time! looks like some great food and entertainment :) and I agree about the coffee!

    ReplyDelete