7.03.2009

Break Time


I usually don't go out to eat during lunch. I can squeeze in enough to throw a lunch together before I head off to work most days, but not this morning. I decided to sleep in the extra time it would take me to make a lunch and buy one instead.

Here's what it was...













A small chicken burrito from Mucho Burrito. I haven't been able to eat Mexican food since my family went to Mexico in February. I just ate way too much of it and haven't craved it since. Since today that is! The burrito didn't disappoint either. It had just the right amount of zip, balanced by just the right amount of cilantro. It was very very good.

Well Stephanie and I are going to see a movie tonight, probably The Proposal. Hope everyone's Friday is treating them nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment