7.13.2009

Information Station

I'm back and so soon!

I thought it would be nice to let you all in on how our trip went. And share with you the big events we took part in. We flew to Toronto Thursday night, got in at around 11:30 p.m., but didn't actually make it to the in laws house until around 1:30 p.m. So needless to say, we were a little tired.

The next day, we spent some time with the family obviously. D and I went into TO to pick up my wedding dress and visit an art show that was actually D and mine's first date last year.












































After that we drove to D's great aunt and uncles house. They threw us a beautiful wedding shower.







































Then on Saturday I had the church shower at D's parents church. It was so lovely. I met so many wonderful women. You could really tell how much they loved D and his family. I might have shed a few tears... but I'd never admit it ;)







































Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment