3.12.2010

Amy is the Best

Hey gang,

My morning has been so laid back; I almost feel guilty. I watched 2 movies.... I know.... there are more productive things to be doing. One of them was The Rainmaker. I've never seen it before today, I'll be raving about this movie for years to come! It's right up there with the Pelican Brief.

While watching the movie, I ate a little snack.

























I got this coffee on a grocery trip I also made tis morning. It's flavored coffee. This is the first time I've ever bough flavored coffee. It's Vanilla Cream. Why have I never bought this before?? It's amazing! I don't think I can go back to my regular medium roast ever again.


















  • 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese 
  • 1 tbsp granola 
It held me over for about two hours. I was shocked! After the movie, I cleaned up our kitchen a bit, and hit the books. 

















Here's my work station/lunch. 

























Amy's Vegetarian Lasagna. I love that there is no soy in it! Look at that ewwwwwy gewwwy cheese. So yummy. I love Amy's products. It tastes like you're eating something terrible, but it's so good for you. 

















  • 3 cups mixed salad greens
  • 1/2 cucumber 
  • 1 tbsp organic balsamic dressing
I love ending my meals with a salad. It feels so good, and that's really what foods supposed to be for. 

Time to hit the books! Have a great afternoon guys :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment