Today has been an great day! I went to the gym shortly after finishing my breakfast this morning.
I did a biceps and triceps workout:
- warm up - 5 min elliptical
- overhead tricep extensions (using one 17.5 lb dumbbell)
- 21s (12.5 lb dumbbells)
- hammer curls (10 lb dumbbells)
- tricep pushups
- dumbbell concentration curls (10 lb dumbbells)
- one arm kickbacks (10 lb dumbbells)
After I warmed up, I did 12 reps of each exercise three times. My arms were shaking by the end!
This came after the workout.
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 banana
- 5 ice cubes
I downed it fast, so I wouldn't be late for class. I packed up a few things for lunch.
A key lime larabar, a pear and more goldfish (I seem to be a tad bit obsessed with these lately).
After my class I hit the gym again. This time for a little cardio sesh. I did 20 minutes on the stair climber and stretched out really really good. It felt great. That stair climber works my legs like nothing else. I was huffing and puffing, while my legs were on fire!
When I came home I snacked AGAIN! I usually don't eat this much. It much be the two-a-day that's got me starved.
- 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/4 granola
Now I'm catching up on some blogs and emails. I may or may not be snacking (again), on a bowl of goldfish. Have a great afternoon!