3.02.2010

What is Wrong With My Appetite?!

Good afternoon blog friends,

Today has been an great day! I went to the gym shortly after finishing my breakfast this morning.

I did a biceps and triceps workout:

  • warm up - 5 min elliptical 
  • overhead tricep extensions (using one 17.5 lb dumbbell) 
  • 21s (12.5 lb dumbbells)
  • dips 
  • hammer curls (10 lb dumbbells)
  • tricep pushups
  • dumbbell concentration curls (10 lb dumbbells)
  • one arm kickbacks (10 lb dumbbells)
After I warmed up, I did 12 reps of each exercise three times. My arms were shaking by the end! 

This came after the workout. 

























Green smoothie:
  • 3 cups spinach
  • 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
  • 1/2 banana
  • 5 ice cubes
















I downed it fast, so I wouldn't be late for class. I packed up a few things for lunch. 

















A key lime larabar, a pear and more goldfish (I seem to be a tad bit obsessed with these lately). 

After my class I hit the gym again. This time for a little cardio sesh. I did 20 minutes on the stair climber and stretched out really really good. It felt great. That stair climber works my legs like nothing else. I was huffing and puffing, while my legs were on fire! 

When I came home I snacked AGAIN! I usually don't eat this much. It much be the two-a-day that's got me starved. 

















  • 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
  • 1/4 granola 
Now I'm catching up on some blogs and emails. I may or may not be snacking (again), on a bowl of goldfish. Have a great afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment