3.17.2010

A Mixed Up

Morning blog friends,

How was your night? I hope everyone got enough sleep to function for the day (ahem...Karlie...).

















I wanted a breakfast cookie when I woke up this morning... unfortunately there wasn't one waiting for me in the fridge today. So I decided to mix up all the ingredients for one and just eat it like that. I mean, I always enjoy looking my spoons after I make one the night before!


















  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 tbsp chia seads
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder
  • 1/2 mashed banana
  • 1 tbsp almond butter 
  • 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder 
  • splash of almond milk 
This was so yummy. The oats were obviously a but chewier than they normally are, but I gulped it down just the same. 

That's coffee to the right of my oats. I put a little stevia and almond milk in it this morning. MmmmMmmm

I haven't decided when I'll hit up the gym today... I'm gonna take it easy and make sure I get some yoga in because D and I have our 8 mile run tomorrow. I'm not gonna lie, I'm super nervous for this one. I'm praying my hips don't act up, especially if we're running outside. 

See you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment