3.25.2010

Protein Packed Breakfast

Yesterday I decided to change my macros. I wanted to get as close to 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fat.

My macros yesterday were 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. 

Not perfect, but it was my first day. I feel good that the protein was the highest percentage out of the three.


Here's breaky.


















Overnight Protein Oats

  • 30 grams of oats
  • 1/8 cup TVP
  • 1/2 almond milk
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1 1/2 natural PB
I mixed all the ingredients in the bowl last night, and left it in the fridge overnight. In the morning all I have to do is stick a spoon in it and enjoy!

This breaky has 40 grams of protein, 31 grams of carbs, and 16 grams of fat. 

I'll see you all after class. Have a great morning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment