3.08.2010

A Beautiful Sky

Hi gang,

I'm so sorry I have to apologize for this. I went over to my parents house for dinner last night with D's cousin and Grandma, and I forgot my camera! Can you believe it?? You probably can... I was mad! I was mad because the meal was absolutely spectacular! We had muscles, and vegetarian lasagna (that knocked my socks off), salad with pomegranates, the creamiest sweet potatoes you'll ever have with cardamon and cinnamon, and pork with apples and raisins (the one dish I didn't partake in, well except for a few apples). It was so good. I wish I had the photos!!

Here's a WAY less exciting breakfast post though.


















  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
  • 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 scoop vanilla whey powder
  • 1/2 tbsp cocoa 
  • splash of unsweetened chocolate almond milk
It was tasty, but not near as satisfying as it usually is. I think we can blame that on last night's feast.

I woke up to an amazing sun rise, check it out.

















This photo doesn't even do it justice. When I came down from our bedroom this morning, I looked out the window and saw a bright pink sky. It was stunning.

There is a ton of construction going on around us.

















This is two rows of townhomes that they are building right beside out place. They can be pretty noisy at times, but this morning they're silent. That adds to the most-beautiful-sunrise-effect.

Well gang, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment