3.05.2010

It's the Weekend!

Good morning friends,

How was your week? Today is FRIDAY! YAY!

This morning started off with a creamy bowl of oat bran.


















  • 1/3 cup oat bran
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
  • 1 tbsp granola 
  • sprinkling of coconut
  • 1 tbsp almond butter
A super filling, tasty breakfast. 

























I needed coffee this morning, so I made some! I only put a little almond milk in, and since the almond milk is sweet there is no need for more sweetener. 

For having the day off from school, I have tons to do! In a few hours I'm going to get my hair dyed back to blonde, or at least get some highlights throughout it (I can't stand the roots!). 

Then a friend and I are going to try out Bikram yoga. I've never tried hot yoga before. What I've hear is to drink tons of water throughout the day (something I already do), and not to eat two hours before you take the class. Something I'm so glad people told me! I usually eat an hour before I work out. Not today!

Right after that, D's grandma and cousin are coming to stay with us for the weekend. We're going out for dinner with them tonight. Should be a fun day! 

Hope you all have an excellent start to your weekends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment