3.27.2010

I Need to Cheat

Hey friends,

Hows your Saturday?

I can't stop thinking about cheat foods... gahhh! I might have to have one (besides the mac and cheese you're gonna see) soon. I'm thinking a burger... 


I waited for that oil change I mentioned earlier for 2 hours! ugh.... not my favorite way to spend a Saturday morning. I did finish my paper while I waited though! :)

I came home and cooked up this yummy bowl of goodness (by cooking I mean I turned on the microwave).

















- not exactly low carb, high protein. But it sure was delish.

This was Amy's frozen mac and cheese. I added nutritional yeast for more protein and paprika for spice.

Then I enjoyed a lovely carb induced two hour nap. I don't like napping because I always end up sleepier after, but I decided I'd just make a pot of coffee - does the trick for me!

















Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie (umm... YES PLEASE!)


























  • 1 cup UVAB
  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
  • 5 ice cubes 
I'm taking a day off from the gym today. I think this is a good plan since tomorrow I'm supposed to run 6 miles - we'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment