3.01.2010

From Morning to Evening

Good evening reader,

I hope your day was fantastic. Mine was pretty good. Before I went to class at 2:00, I went to workout. I did 50 minutes of cardio.

  • 5 min. warm up - walking 4.0 mph
  • 20 min. run - 2.12 miles
  • 20 min. stair climber 
  • 5 min. cool down - walking 4.0 mph
  • stretching 
It was fantastic. I love sweat filled workouts. I snacked on this when I came home.

















  • 1/4 banana 
  • 2 sliced dried apricots
  • 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
This really didn't do much to stall my appetite, so I ate lunch about an hour later. 

















This was 1/4 package of firm tofu. Usually I restrict all soy products from my diet, but I wanted to try tofu. My curiosity got the better of me because I loved it! The sauce in the middle was BBQ sauce. MmmmMmmm good. 









































This baby followed the tofu. A mixed green, spinach salad with cucumber, cilantro, avocado and balsamic dressing. 

Such an amazing lunch! 

Then it was time to go to class - copyediting and proofreading. Yuck! This snack made it a little better. 

















  • 1/2 cup maple granola I made earlier in the day
  • 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt 
  • 1/4 cup mixed berries
Dinner was leftovers again! It's taking longer than I thought it would to get rid of this soup. Not that I'm complaining. It is really delicious. 

















Chickpea soup and another salad. It hit the spot :)

The Bachelor is on tonight! The last show of the season. I'm so excited. We're having a few friends over to watch it with us, so I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Nighty night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment