3.11.2010

Pretty Purchases

Good afternoon-almost evening to all of you!

I packed up a taco salad to take to class with me.

















Plus a bag of cucumber and green peppers, salsa, and a protein bar.

My class went by so fast today, which is awesome. Then I went SHOPPING! I went shopping with gift cards - so much better than spending my own money.

















I got four of these mini-casserole dishes. They were under $5 each!

















Aren't these so cute! I love the skinny handles. I got them at Anthropology.

































I also got these from Anthropology.

































They make me wish these flowers were blooming in my backyard. Summer time is coming!

























These bowls are my favorite purchase. I love the color turquoise, one of my favorites.

















In about an hour I'm going to a group power class at my gym. I'm excited for a whole body weight workout.

See you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment