3.12.2010

Deceivingly Delicious

How was your Friday? Mine was so laid back. I always feel guilty after Fridays for wasting my time, but they are my Saturdays, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. 

I had this smoothie as my afternoon snack. 

















It tasted just like dessert. 

























  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 scoop vanilla whey
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • cocoa powder
  • 3 ice cubes
It was amazing! 

I drank this and hit my yoga mat for a little hip opening flow session. It made my hips feel so much better! I love YogaDownload.com 

Dinner time. I made myself the pictured items, and made D some white chicken enchiladas. He liked them.  

















My dinner was not so much aesthetically pleasing, as it was completely delicious. 

For the cabbage:
  • 1/4 head of cabbage
  •  worcestershire sauce
  • tons of black cracked pepper
Saute all three ingredients till cabbage is soft. 

For the veggie pancake:
  • 1 carrot shredded
  • 1 zucchini shredded
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1 large egg
  • 3/4 cup water
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Heat oil in a medium size skillet over medium heat. Cook the batter just like you would a pancake. This recipe makes 2 servings. 

I made this sauce to go along with it. 

















  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • tuong ot sriracha sauce (hot sauce)  
I spread this sauce over everything. It was amazing; my tongue was on fire the whole time! I'll be using this a lot from now on. 

D and I rented Up in the Air. It's ok. I'm glad we waited for it came out on DVD. It's not worth $25 dollars to see it in a theater. 

















  • Chapman's chocolate frozen yogurt
  • 3 chocolate covered almonds
  • 1/2 tbsp granola 
Ok. This is the last bowl I'm having for a while. That's mostly due to the fact that it's all gone now. So until I buy another tub, I'm done with the Chapman's. :( I've had frozen yogurt three days in a row - I could use the break from the sweets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment