3.08.2010

Too Carby

Evening bloggers,

How is everyone? I just got back from gym. I was gonna go to that pilates class like I told you all earlier, but I arrived a little late. If there's one thing I hate, it's walking into my first group fitness class late. So instead of walking out of the gym and driving on home, I decided to do some weights. I worked on my legs.

  • pulsing sumo squats
  • alternating lunges
  • lunge and lifts
  • leg extensions
  • and a few other machines (that I can't name because I don't know their names)
Then I walked on a slight incline for 30 minutes. It was a nice way to end my day. 

Before all this happened, I ate dinner. 

















  • 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
  • 1 pear
  • 1/2 cup granola
















I think I way over did it on the carbs today... oooopsies. I'm gonna have to ease off of them tomorrow. 

Night friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment