3.29.2010

Pumpkin Delight

Hi folks,

Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been entertaining our company. D's cousin is back! She's staying with us for a week now. Exciting stuff! Plus my camera died. So I couldn't take photos for a good portion of the day yesterday, so I decided to take the day off from my camera!

J (that's what we'll call D's cousin) and I had an awesome workout yesterday. I brought my study notes, since I have a test today. We both spent about 45-50 minutes on the elliptical. My incline got to 20(!) and my resistance got to 15(!). Then I ran for just under a mile on the treadmill, but by then, my legs were already so tired. Awesome, awesome, awesome workout. 

Here's my breaky this morning.









































Pumpkin Oat Bran 

  • 50 grams oat bran (1/3 cup)
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
  • 2 egg whites
  • packet of stevia
  • cinnamon
  • cloves
  • nutmeg  
  • 1 T natural PB
















and... COFFEE - much needed on a Monday. 

















I gotta start studying. Talk to you all sooner than later I'm hoping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment